This guy was DFA’d last week. Now Nortvedt has no value to the Mets, but I would have held him just to make sure the Dodgers know there’s a catcher out there that knows their system and can go to the Brewers and get a real prospect. At this point, I’m starting to wonder if Stearns is just keeping friends around the league for his next job.
This guy was DFA’d last week. Now Nortvedt has no value to the Mets, but I would have held him just to make sure the Dodgers know there’s a catcher out there that knows their system and can go to the Brewers and get a real prospect. At this point, I’m starting to wonder if Stearns is just keeping friends around the league for his next job.
ReplyDeleteWith the Pirates supposedly the front runners for Weaver, I’m too disappointed to hope the Mets get anything worth acquiring. I am so disasatisfied
ReplyDelete