3/10/13

2013 Savannah Sandgnats season coverage

Let me introduce myself as the blogger that will be covering the Sandgnats this season. I have followed the team the past 2 years since my move here from Ft Lauderdale. I am asking my fellow bloggers to respond back on what you would like to hear from me this season. I personally will conduct interviews with upcoming prospects along with video footage of the games. Although my time is spent with a full time job, I will do the best I can on my coverage.
GO METS !!!

4 comments:

Mack Ade said...

Welcome "Bug"

I'm thrilled to have him join me here in Savannah, especially now that my new job takes me away from the stadium as much as it does.

Please respond to him. He has been known to spray.

Mack

Unknown said...

Welcome!

I would personally just love to hear your opinions on who we need to be watching and excited for. How do you think these players will pan out? I am excited to hear your thoughts on the team in general.

Justin M. said...

Nice. Should have a good team this year with some of last year's Brooklyn rotation, along with Ceccini and Nimmo.

Unknown said...

Welcome aboard! I look forward to your posts/articles in the future :-)