9/20/20

Metstradamus: It's Miniscule, And Tardy ... But Acceptable.

 


By 
 | 

You’re not sucking me back in.

This game was the very definition of too little too late as they used an 8th inning rally to put the Atlanta Braves away on Saturday and turn the latest Travis Murphy d'Arnaud home run into a mere footnote instead of the last in a long line of nightmares.

David Peterson was wobbly, but just as they say that any base hit is a line drive in the newspapers tomorrow, this David Peterson start which featured six innings of three hit ball with ten strikeouts will look like Clayton Kershaw on Baseball Reference tomorrow (yes, I’m capable of updating my old guy references.) 

Continue reading by clicking here.

2 comments:

Tom Brennan said...

I keep my expectations low, but if they sneak in, a starting trio in the playoffs of Jake, Seth and Dave would give us a chance to rumble.

I wish Castro impressed me for the pen. He doesn't. The walks last night were unacceptable.

Mack Ade said...

Wait.

Are the Mets still playing???