3/28/23

Justin Verlander Makes A Promise

 


Andres Chavez - https://www.thecoldwire.com/justin-verlander-makes-a-promise-to-fans/ - 

Verlander is not only extremely talented, but he remains hungrier than ever at 40 years old. 

“’I can promise the fans that I always give everything I got every single time I’m out there. I know these fans are passionate and so am I.’ @JustinVerlander on getting to start the home opener at @CitiField. #LGM,” the Mets’ official account tweeted, with a short clip of the reigning Cy Young in the American League. 

For the first time in his life, Verlander will be defending a National League squad. 

Only Father Time will be a real enemy at this point, and that may not happen in 2023.

3 comments:

Tom Brennan said...

Justin Verlander is a warrior. Hopefully not achy breaky like Jakey

Woodrow said...

Who has the better season,DeGrom or Verlander? If it’s Jake there will be lots f bitching on this site.

Mack Ade said...

DeGrom will go IL 3X