8/28/11

Sunday Mets Notes: The "West Coast" Edition


By David Rubin
To my many friends and family in New York and throughout the East Coast, we're hoping you are all safe and sound and pray that those of you who have lost power will have it restored quickly and those who have been evacuated will be able to return to your homes shortly. Baseball isn't top-of-mind right now, but always remains a great distraction, especially in times of great duress. I'll be back later with my usual Sunday Ramblings...just shaking my head still at the thought that, in one weeks' time, the East Coast has been rocked by an Earthquake and a flood--- it's one thing to deal with these things on a "regular" basis, as we do out here in SoCal...it's simply beyond unexpected to see it happen to the place that will always truly be my "home"...God Bless!!

No comments: