7/5/11

One Thing...

The guys over at NYFS have been beating me up again.

Seems I posted a conversation I had with Steven Matz and had his draft year listed as 2010, instead of 2009.

I aslo said it was the first pick of the Mets that year, which it was, though it wasn't a first rounder.

One of the guys, "Mets 945" ( I think that's his name), communicatd on twitter and we worked it out...

Look, I don't talk any more about my health problems because I got beat up pretty good for crying in my beer, butI'm doing the best I can. I have some problems with writing what's coming out of my mind. I try and spell check it, but everything isn't caught using that feature.

I would appeciate  private email to macksmets@gmail.com if I post something with a typo or an error.

I also appreciate it if you all would lay off me on other sites. This posting is verty important to my therapy and we all know I wear my heart on my sleeve.

I appreciate it.

Mack

3 comments:

James booth said...

Hey mack, I read you everyday even though I dont usually post comments (until now ). Just keep doing what youre doing. Its so hard to run a daily blog without the issues you have. Dont pay the detractors any mind mack. Lets go mets!

Charles said...

Charley is getting pissed! Come on folks, theres a right way, a wrong way, and Macks way...and Macks way supersedes all other ways. Really, is the round in which a pitcher is picked that important, when the player picked hasn't even thrown a professional pitch in his life...because he's been hurt for 2 YEARS!!! This isnt Bryce Harper...it's Steven "i actually got picked in the draft?" Matz.

Charles said...

Sorry, one more thing...are you f+ing kidding me? La-who...zer-hers.