2/20/12

Entering the Mets Blogosphere - Jeremiah Alley


Hello fellow Mets fans. My name is Jeremiah Alley and I am a newcomer to Mack's Mets. I am a lifelong Mets enthusiast and overall fan of baseball in general. I like to follow top prospects in particular, so I suppose that it is fitting that I ended up as a contributor to Mack's Mets. 

The blog provides a great amount of detail surrounding some of the "kids on the farm." I only hope to strengthen the insight that we provide. In that vain I will be heading down to PSL on the weekend of March 3rd-4th with the expressed purpose of watching the Mets prospects take on the vets in their annual ST exhibition game. 

Also, I will be taking a bunch of pictures of the goings-on around the complex and sharing them with everyone. I will also be providing real-time updates of the exhibition game and sharing my observations of the prospects in particular. 

Hopefully by chronicling my experience in PSL it will convince many of you Mets fans to make the trek to Spring Training. It is indeed an awesome experience for any baseball fan. Anyway, I look forward to interacting with everyone in the coming weeks and beyond.

Let's Go Mets!!

1 comment:

Stephen Guilbert said...

Welcome, Sir. Looking forward to yours posts!