3/17/10

Comment From Fellow Met Blogger

I read the post on http://www.metsblog.com/ today about negative comments on some of the Mets blogs out there on the internet.

No one takes these things more personal than I do, and, those that know me, know that.

Here's a recent comment I receieved from a fellow Mets blogger, in an email, about my blog content:

."...the fact that you sit there all day and night linking every story under the sun doesn't make you original....it just makes you kind of desperate..."

and another...

...the only original content you have now is sad pleas for money again and again ...

Regarding "pleas" for money... I do ask for some of you to pay for some work I've done, but I apologize for this... if this has bothered people I considered my friend, I'm sure it bothers more of you...

Look, I thought doing what I do was a good idea. I know my daily "hits" ave increased, but...

if this isn't the right thing for me to do, and you feel c&ping bits and pieces from other sources is redundant in the internet world, please let me know:

http://www.macksmets.blogspot.com/

I'm going to put a poll question up regarding this.

Mack

No comments: