3/26/10

Game Day 3-26: -

-I'm sitting here, waiting for the game to start, and I'm wondering just what the motivation could be today for SP Nelson Figueroa. I mean, there's no way in hell the Mets are going to do the right thing here and reward him with the SP5 he has earned. And, there's no way he'll get any more out of the Japanese team that wants to pay him. Do you just go out and pitch your ass off or do you jut serve up a couple of yard balls, wal off the mound, pack your bag, and get the hell out of Dodge... err... PSL?

-3rd inning... well, that answers that question... Figgy gives up four earned runs and hands the ball to the future, Jenrry Mejia...Mejia than forks up two more hits and Nelson leaves with a total of seven earned runs... more important (or, maybe, less important), Mejia got roughed up too.

-Out of respect, I'm going to take Figueroa off the Rotation Circus list... I also removed Takahashi from the list since he really was never goven the chance to start... it's a six horse race with Fernando Nieve trailing further back than Silky Sullivan (dating myself...)

-Don't feel good... I'm shutting down early tonight...

No comments: