3/3/10

Mets ST2 Update... and Jacobs on starting,

Mets ST2 Update:

-9-To-5, Braves

-RP Eddie Kunz: 0.1-IP, 4-ER, 3-BB, 0-K, 108.00

-3B Mike Cervenak now 2-RBI

-C Josh Thole:  1-2, 1-RBI, .500 (yawn...)

-four errors by Mets in 7th inning... Thole, Ike DaivsAnderson Hernandez, and Josh Stinson (none of which will go to Queens in April...)



-Jacobs on Starting:

“I think one of the advantages I’ve had is they know me well here,” Jacobs said. “Playing against them for the three years when I was with Florida, they’ve been able to see me. ... It’s one of those thing where I don’t feel the pressure that I have to come out and have an unbelievable spring training to make the team. They know what I am capable of doing, and at the end of the day, hopefully that’s good enough.”  - link





No comments: