10/15/10

So... what's with the hiatus?

Hobie asked:  What happened. Are you Ok?

Yeah... everything is fine.

I royally screwed up and thought it was best to chill for a while .

I guess you missed it. In a nutshell, I had two high-powered phone calls from two inside sources, regarding the search for both the General Manager of the New York Mets and a possible second tier level of top management.

I have this horrible blogger system and I was working on a draft about what I had heard. I saved the draft and went back to the phones in search of a third source and confirmation that the info I was told wasn't only a rumor.

I received an email from a friend telling me I had posted some info that seemed quite exciting. I checked and saw that the draft I was working on, which would have been quite different in the final version, was online... meaning, I didn't hit the save icon... I hit the publish icon by mistake.

I've done this a number of times and quickly removed whatever I had prematurely posted, but this was online for around 19 minute and the damage was done. http://www.baseballblogs.com/ picked it up and off it went.

I contacted everybody I could and apologized, but...

Anyway, I'm fine.

I'm going to spend this time reworking the blog and decide what direction to go. Obviously, the Mets minor leagues is my love and I will continue the draft stuff, but I think I'll expand the "cutnpaste" feature into more than Mets baseball.

We'll see.

Maybe you, and some of the other regulars can suggest what I should do.

Maybe I'll put up a survey tomorrow.

For now, I'm going to watch Blue Bloods.

Mack

No comments: