11/14/11

Dirty Laundry - Site Content


1. The sites going super. We now have 10+ active writers that are producing almost 20% of the posts now. I’m actually starting to feel like the Publisher I am to this site. Now, regarding the Editor, we all know my spelling and lack of respecting SpellChek eliminates me from that job. No, our Editor is David Rubin, even though he is missing in action while managing some hip-hop club in the Compton section of LA. Hopefully, “D-Rub” will come to his senses soon and return to the site.

My hope is that we will continue to grow both in the number of qualified writers, but also multiple posts by each of them. You regulars know we post every two hours beginning at 8am through midnight. That’s nine posts a day.

I’m going to put up a poll to see what you guys want to keep on the site. Original material is growing, so I value your opinions on posts like “Cutnpaste”, “Baseball”, “Hot Stove”, and “The Draft”.

Please let me know either by hitting the poll or by emailing me at macksmets@gmail.com.

No comments: