11/17/11

Intro Post: Nice to Meet You All

Hey everyone. My name is Chris Soto one of Mack's Mets newest members of the team. I've been an avid Mets fan longer than I can ever remember. My earliest memory of my love for the team was when I went to my first game at Shea Stadium in 1995 for my birthday with my father. Before the game Todd Hundley was signing autographs near the dugout and I ran from my seat near the tarp just to get an autograph of my own. Since then I've always sworn allegiance to the Mets through both the good times and the bad times.

I played club college baseball for my alma mater Hartwick College where I was a utility player. My senior year I literally played every position, except for 3B, at least once and finished in the league top 10 for Stolen Bases. Since I live in upstate New York and work near Binghamton, I get the opportunity to get a pretty good look at upcoming Mets prospects from the AA team and the AAA Buffalo team.
I look forward to posting for Mack's Mets and will try to get one out at least once or twice a week. My first series of posts will be on where I feel the prospects in our system should land next year based on statistics, potential, depth chart, and other people's analysis. First up will be the 2012 Buffalo Bisons this weekend.

Special Thanks to Mack for allow me to be a part of a wonderful site and to the rest of the bloggers for constantly writing greats stories.

3 comments:

Mack Ade said...

Hartwick??????

Wait a minute...

I didn't know this dude went to, like the biggest party school in the state?

I mean, it's like on top of a hill, with a girls college on another hill and they all meet in the valley and drink and screw...

where's that replay flag...

Mike Freire said...

Welcome, Chris. I grew up just south of Oneonta, right down the road from SUNY Delhi, actually. My wife and I were just in Cooperstown last month on vacation from Florida (weird, I know).

Small world...........Mike

Christopher Soto said...

HAHAHAHA wow.....really small world huh.