5/16/11

Future Schedule For Posting

Here's the daily agency I have planned.  ALL FREE

12:01am - If I'm still awake, I will lead off with a recap of one of the past night's games

6am - 9am -  This is where I will post the rest of the post game notes for the previous minor leage games the night before... all this material comes straight from the horese mouth, actual Mets press releases

10am - Original material -  this will be my morning report... average 1000 words a day on what my thoughts are of the system

12noon - 6pm: -  Pre-game notes for the 4 minor league teams... any draft information I have accumulated...  "cutnapaste" posts on the Mets Baseball in general, and draft kids...

That's the basic template which gets thrown aside when you have a night where something like David Wright is diagnosed with a stress fracture.

Mack

No comments: