3/25/21

Around the Majors with Mack’s Mets Thursday 3/25/2021


Here are the top Stories from every Major League team courtesy from our friends at SportSpyder. 

National League, NL East, NL Central, NL West, American League, AL East, AL Central, AL West.

National League:

NL East:

Mets:

Braves:

Nationals:

Phillies:

Marlins:

NL Central:

Cubs:

Cardinals:

Reds:

Brewers:

Pirates:

NL West:

Dodgers:

Padres:

Giants:

Rockies:

Diamondbacks:

American League:

AL East:

Rays:

Yankees:

Blue Jays:

Orioles:

Red Sox:

AL Central:

Twins:

Indians:

White Sox:

Royals:

Tigers:

AL West:

A’s:

Astros:

Mariners:

Angels:

Rangers:

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just my two cents: I really don't need 10 links on every team in baseball. It's just a pain to scroll past. If I want this info, I'll go get it, don't need it at a Mets site.

Maybe others feel differently, but I see it as a negative.

Jimmmy

John From Albany said...

Thanks Jimmy. I appreciate your feedback. It is very valuable. I have previously modified the Breakfast Links based on your comments.

I do these first and foremost because it is something that I want to see. There is no site (at least not that I know of) that has all of the headlines from all MLB teams in one place. The other sites make you click on each team individually to get each team's news. Once the regular season starts this post will have all the latest scores and wraps form each team's perspective.

I also run this at midnight so it is out of the way if it is not your cup of tea but easily found if you want it.

BTW, I have more features (not as linky) in my brain that I hope to unleash over the season also because I want to see it and no one else does it. Your continued input will be appreciated and valued.

Mack Ade said...

Jimmy

This new feed is designed for readers that WANT to read about other teams.

A simple suggestion...

Don't open that post.

Mack Ade said...

I have a close friend that is a Pirates fan that now follows us just to read up on his team through this new feature.

John From Albany said...

That's great news Mack. Just me, but I really like it.