2/9/09

The Peter Gammons Deposition



I just watched the A-Rod interview on ESPN...

Actually, it's commerical time and I think more is coming on; however, I have heard Rodriquez call himself stupid enough for one evening.

Wow, what a coached deposition. It reminds me the time I was sued for firing someone and my lawyer sat me down and made me memorize a speech... over and over... just like ARod's "I was stupid... I was... " and "I can't wait for the season to start..."

Boy, am I sick of all this shit, and that's coming from a Mets fan who basically has lost no one to this scandal. Imagine if Jose Jose went down... what if it was King... no, I can't even say the words.

I don't know how we all get past this, but there's no one bigger than this dude, so that means we have to... the amazing part is, when I was busted for a joint in Hav De Grace, Maryland, no one gave a shit... of cource, I wasn't making 25mil a year either.

I do give Alex credit. He went on TV the day after that reporter (who he now claims is stalking him...) busted him... bet Hank Jr. had something to do with that.

Sad day.

Tommorrow... I'll have an exclusive interview with Jake Ruckle, who is coming back from a season-ending injury.

Mack

1 comment:

Dave Singer said...

Mack,

You and me both...by the end of SportsCenter I was actually feeling bad for ARod and wishing we could just talk some freaking baseball.

Cheers,
Dave