6/2/10

And This Is Why We Write....

I got an email tonight from one of you...

First I want to thank you for your incredible work. Your information about the mets minor leaguers as well as the draft is awesome and I did not find anything comparable yet either in the web or in the newstand. I am a Mets die hard fan but my passion is really the minor leagues. There is nothing better that seeing the evolution of players as they become major leaguers. I guess it is like when you see your own child grow into men. I would really appreciate very much if you cand send me the draft guide to follow next Monday´s event. Thank You Very Much and Congratulations for Your Great Work. Regards, Enrique Muñoz García

Ya know, it doesn't matter if you are a Nobel Peace novelist or a shcmo like me... but this is why we do what we do. Our hopes and desires are simply to be recognized, to be thanked, and to be appreciated for what we do. Thank you Enrique. And, for the rest of you. The 200,000+ diatribe on all the things written about the draft class is still available to you... before next Monday's draft.... FOR FREE  Just email me at: macksmets@gmail.com  and I'll email it out to you.

Mack

No comments: