6/8/10

Draft Coverage

I'm gonna quit tonight with the end of round 20...

I'll pick up on it in the morning and post some information on rounds 21-30.

Then I'll pick it up live again tomorrow.

When I'm done, I'll have an active page post on all 30 picks. I will then add info to them as new stuff comes in and re-post them at a future date... like I already did today on the Round 1 - Matt Harvey pick

I'll be adding my own thoughts on some of these picks as well.

I hope you apprecitae the effort...

Mack

paypal:  http://www.macksmets.gmail.com/

2 comments:

steveisjewish said...

MAck - Been reading your site for a while now and never commented - but I want to think for the fantastic job covering this event, the minors, and everything else. yours is one of the few pages i make a point to read every day - I wish i had the funds to contribute to you, but hopefully my thanks are enough! Keep up the great work!

Mack Ade said...

thanks for your kind words