11/9/10

Q&A: - Ike Davis for Matt Garza

Darnell James asked:



Long time no talk! I hope all is well. Heading towards this off season The Mets need to make some moves especially regarding a starter. What are your thoughts behind trading Ike Davis along with whomever to the rays for Garza? This trade seems to fit both ends. Than we would sign maybe..... Konerko? What are your thoughts?


Michael G. Baron
 Me? Well, I'll continue to follow my "war and generals" comparison here...

I'm fighting the Nazi's in World War Two... I have my Generals on different fronts and the war being fought... in Turkey... is going well.

I got bigger problems than Turkey...

Yes, Ike Davis will probably not become the greatest first baseman in Mets history, but there's only a few areas I wouldn't have to worry about right now, and this is one of them. 

I'll stay with Davis and his $400,000 salary. 

No comments: