7/2/13

Matt Garroich - List of Top International Prospects


Each year, the coverage of the international signing period gets a little easier due to information being more readily available (thank you internet). MLB is working on making this more mainstream with the possibility of an international draft and having showcases of these talents in one place, similar to the existing MLB Draft showcases put on by Perfect Game and other showcases. This will only make the process of identifying talent better and easier.

We are still talking about 16 year olds and it's all about projection. Imagining what these guys will be in 10 years is very hard but that's what we have to do here. The likelihood of identifying these guys accurately is about 4%, so take this for what it is worth. The rational side of me says to ignore these guys for a few years but the obsessive in me won't let me. I need to be on top of this for some insane reason, so I've watched all the video I can find, taken notes and this is what I have come up with.

CLICK HERE  for the entire list that begins today...

No comments: