3/8/18

Playing Pepper 2018: New York Mets



A great post put up by "Cardinal Conclave"    with interviews by:


WriterSiteTwitter
Mack AdeMack's MetsJohnMackinAde
AC WayneSecond Class Citizens (podcast)publicrecord
Paul HadsallPaul Hadsall.comPaul_Hadsall
Greg PrinceFaith and Fear in Flushinggreg_prince
Matthew LugCollect The MetsCollectTheMets
Michael GanciThe Daily Stachedailystache
Jon LewinSubway Squawkerssubwaysquawkers
Niko GoutakolisMets PlusNikoMetsPlus
Chris McShaneAmazin' Avenuechrismcshane

3 comments:

Tom Brennan said...

That guy - what was his name, Mack? - he had some really great answers...WORD

BUT I agree with McShane on 90 wins for this Mets squad, due to 1) better health 2) no sell off like in 2017 3) a vastly weakened Marlins squad, which should boost the Mets' win total by 5 all by itself

Mack Ade said...

I forgot what my answers were because I sent them in around 30 days ago.

I might have changed my rookie choice if I updated it.

Eddie from Corona said...

that was a very good round table