8/3/20

Metstradamus - The Spectacular. The Strange. The End.


By  | 

This is one of those times where I’m glad I was forced to marinate on this for a while. Because I am a Yoenis Cespedes fan and I always will be. And while I am a Mets fan, I’m in no way a fan of the Mets organization, if that makes sense. If you’re a Mets fan, of course it makes total sense. But I’m really going to try to put most of my biases aside for the sake of fairness.

Sunday’s game was going down a bad path from jump. The Mets stranded a cruise line on the bases early, the Braves scored early, and that was pretty much that. But before we could get upset about what was going on off the field, the Mets put out a chilling statement about Yoenis Cespedes:

Continue reading by clicking here.

1 comment:

Tom Brennan said...

Strange is all too often an apt word for the Mets team we write about.