10/12/11

Dirty Laundry


1. I’m out of town this week dealing with some medical issues so I apologize if I haven’t been up to speed in linking what is posted here to your sites. I will be back home by Saturday night and we’ll be back to normal on Sunday.

2. One of the problems I’m having is the fact that my 7-year old laptop’s screen went kaput. I’m having to plug in an old monitor and use it instead as a screen. Does anyone out there have an old laptop that you don’t use anymore?  Please contact me at: macksmets@gmail.com.

3. I’m still looking to add some writers here with a specific need. They would be:

                A writer specializing in the draft eligible players, scouting reports, etc. (Come on back, XScout).

                A writer specializing in sabermetrics

                Local writers in Buffalo, Binghamton, Kingsport, Port St. Lucie, Brooklyn, and the DSL to write about their local Mets team.

                Contact me at: macksmets@gmail.com.

4. I received a $25 donation this week, which brings the total revenue generated in 2011 from all donations and advertising to $512.00.  Thanks to those of you that have added to this. It’s greatly appreciated.

5. Lastly, I do have some “issues” I have to deal with in the next few weeks. There will be an operation on my neck and I will mossy over to the “Jack Nicholson” ward for some observation/work on my brain/metal problems. Hopefully, they too will have Wifi.

No comments: