11/21/11

Dirty Laundry: - Brandon Butler, Med Update, Poll Result


Dirty Laundry: - Brandon Butler, Med Update, Poll Result

1. I got great news. Brandon Butler has “graduated” from Mack’s Mets and now is a contributing writer for Mark Healey’s Gotham Baseball. “Heals” and I go back to the NYFS days and I wish both of them well. We also thank Brandon for his contribution here at M’sM in the past. He’s a great writer, a genius at 19, and a future start in this business.

2. My “advisors” have suggested to me to begin to cut back on my activities. I no longer go to spring training or to any of the Sand Gnats games. The site is growing to the point that, hopefully, other Mack’s Mets writers will begin to dominate the site more than my ramblings/cut and paste items. I continue to get lots of negative on my spelling and grammar. Actually, the grammar part is on purpose and it’s how I write. As we used to say, it’s my thing. The spelling is simple laziness and a weird inability to catch the errors. One of my doctor’s said it’s a leftover item from my frontal lobe injury. Is that how you spell lobe? Anyway,  I can’t seem to control the amount of mistakes I’m making.

3. Well, the polls are finished and the majority of readers here have voted to keep the features called “cutnpaste”, “baseball”, “hot stove” and “2012 draft”. Thanks to all of you that voted.

3 comments:

Steve from Norfolk said...

I, for one, will miss your work when you cut back. You know your baseball, and your love for the game shines through in your work. Don't cut back too much if you can avoid it - you would be missed.

Mack Ade said...

Thank you Steve.

Messages like that make you rebound :)

Anonymous said...

keep writing!