6/25/13

Draft 14 – Q and A with RHP Parker French – Texas

Draft 14 – Q and A with RHP Parker French – Texas

by Mack | Posted on Monday, June 24th, 2013
Mack – We’ve moving on to Austin, Texas and visiting with the University of Texas RHP Parker French. Hey Parker, how’s my old home and is there still a ‘Hippie Hollow’?

Parker – Hey Mack, Austin is as great as ever! It is really growing and extremely busy. As you know there is so much to do here and yes there is still a “Hippie Hollow” but I can say I have never been. We stick to places like Barton Springs or Lake Austin for our entertainment.

Mack – I like to ask this question to some of you. Take me back to that day that someone put a baseball in your hands and it made sense. Then, walk us threw the steps taken to get where you are today.

The rest of the interview... http://bigleaguefutures.net/1/2013/06/24/draft-14-q-and-a-with-rhp-parker-french-texas/ 

No comments: