5/19/09

Adam Lambert's Playing 1B Tonight




Okay...

Of course he isn't, but he might as well with all this silliness.

I mean, who's playing their tonight? And, just how many sometime outfield starters on this team? Six? Seven?

Let me tell you something abut a job (and believe me, playing for this team is a job)... all an adult wants to know is if he or she will have the same job they had, at the same pay, as they did yesterday.

And, ya know what? Only Carlos Beltran, David Wright, Jose Reyes, Frankie Rodriquez, and Carlos Santana know that on this team.

The good news... the Mets play in an under-achieving division and, on paper, are a first place team.

The bad news... those of us that do this every day can't believe the results from the effort, or lack of it, and the insane personnel decisions being made by the manager.

I follow this team every day, and I don't follow any other team. I barely know who's leading what division because I am so microcast on focusng on the Mets and their organization.

I can understand if you were out on a walk through in Fallujah for the past month and finally got to put in a call back home... and your family tells you that the Mets are in first place.

Betcha you would think they were playing well, and not running into each other, or missing third base, or getting dinged, or changing the lineup every three hours, or... or...

Enough of the silliness:

Reyes, Castillo, Beltran, Wright, Sheffield, Church, Tatis, Castro...

make enough copies of the lineup card through the All-Star break.

Mack

No comments: