2/7/10

I Can't Win

Sold my first "The Keepers" this morning for $5.

Emailed the attached file and the buyer says the file won't open.  I'm sure it's something I did wrong.

I give up. I'll keep the donation box up, shit can the begging, and hope someday for some sponsors.

The spring training trip is on. I will arrive Feb. 17 for five nights and will be reporting exclusively on http://nysportsdog.blogspot.com/ each evening. The owner there, Dave Singer was one of two nice donations and the least I can do is supply him some good stuff.  I'll put the first few sentences on my blog and link it to his site for all of your.

I've got a couple of dinners planned, including one with Johnny "#62" Lowe, legendary posted from many sites, including our old stomping grounds, "FU".

"Q&A's" are being worked on by me and Teddy Dzubia for Mike Antonini, Nick Giarraputo, Carlos Guzman, Sal Aguilar, and Shane Hawk.

We'll finish up the "The Future Of" series in the next week, and I have around six more 1st round targets to post.

After that, we'll put up the "5th Annual Who The Hell's Gonna Start" scorebox which we've done each spring training both on my site and http://www.flushinguniversity.com/.

Then... it's spring training time, season opens, nightly recaps from all minor league teams, and visits to Savannah, Tradition Field and Citi Field.

Mack

2 comments:

*62 said...

I'll even make an exception, Mack, and have a beer or two :)

Mack Ade said...

I'm thinking a lot more illegal than that...