2/24/10

Wanted: Minor League Reporters

As of today. Mack's Mets has one "local" reporter, "Wally" in Savannah, covering all home games for the Savannah Sand Gnats.

I'm looking for local dude or dudette to join the growing MM family, to write about the GCL and St. Lucie Mets (Port St. Lucie), K-Port (Kingsport), the Clones (Brooklyn), the B-Mets (Binghamton), the Bisons (Buffalo), and the DSL Mets (Dominican Republic).

I would love to offer you money in return for your services, but I can't. To date, I have made $155.00 over the past 4 1/2 years, through advertising and donations on Mack's Mets.

I can offer you the opportunity to write in your style and hopefully, begin your own career in journalism.

Please email me at macksmets@gmail.com and we'll hook you up.

First come first serve. Mack's Mets is an equal opportunity site. Everone is unpaid :).

Mack

1 comment:

Wally said...

Mack. Look forward to the 2010 season. The new staff members of the Savannah Sand Gnats have made changes for the fans and it should be an exciting season.