9/17/10

Q&A Weekends - A Preview

We at Mack's Mets (we?... it's only me...) are going to try something new this weekend.

I have seen people like John Sickles and Andy Seiler have a lot of success on the weekends by asking readers to send in their questions so they can respond to them.

This gives both the writer and their followers a chance to go one-on-one on that threat.

What I'm going to do in ask all of you to send in your questions, which I will answer to the best of my ability ( or I'll just fake my way through it a la Derek Jeter). I will post those answers as separate posts all weekend for others to respond.

I already have two posts completed, which I will post tomorrow. Please send in your questions, either via direct email (http://www.macksmets@gmail.com/ ) or as a response to this posting. I will "cutnpaste" accordingly.

The questions can be on anything... Mets... minor leagues.... baseball draft... whatever.

Hopefully, this will work in the off-season. If not, we'll return to normally scheduled programming.

Mack

2 comments:

K. Anderson / Montgomery, NY said...

Considering that the Mets minor league system has allowed them to trade for Johan Santana / JJ Putz and others and has also graduated a good number of players who should be a part of the team's future, would you say that the Met's system has done its job, recently? I know it hasn't ever been considered one of the top systems in the game but it is clearly better than before and clearly has helped the big league club, correct?

Mack Ade said...

I will be answering this over the weekend on a seperate Q&A Weekend post.