11/9/11

Time to Get to Work

Like all of the readers at Mack`s Mets, I too am a Mets fan. I know what you all are going through. Its a pleasure to write for this website and be associated with so many great writers. Mack has given me a great chance to write for my favorite team and share my opinions and thoughts. My brother will also write for Mack`s Mets but trust me, we have totally different ideas and perspectives about the Mets. I will write mostly about the Met`s problems and the solutions to them. I hope you all understand my views but it is perfectly okay if you don`t. Just shoot me a comment and we can talk it out.

Headlines/Topics that I will write about when I OFFICIALLY start writing include....

Hidden Gems: Prospects or Free Agents
Prospect of the Week
Questions from the Comment Sections
Draft Coverage 2012
Analysis of Roster Moves
Potential Free Agent Targets
Potential Trades
If I Were Sandy

So basically I will talk about everything.... that has to do with the Mets and give my 2 cents on it.
This is gonna be a fun ride and lets see what happens...

Lets GO Mets

Prince Rahman
PR

1 comment:

Mack Ade said...

glad Prince isn't excited...