1/3/11

Dylan Owen on No-Hitter

I had a quick conversation with Dylan Owen late Friday night about the 7 innings of no-hit ball he threw down in winter ball earlier that day.

Dylan was amused with the no-hitter reference and laughed it off:

" (laughing...) it was just a good night my fastball was working on both sides of the plate which made my offspeed sharp. I would have loved to finish it but it was my third appearance and I threw 84 pitches so they really didn't want to push me."

It was tempting to talk to him about 2011 but he has no answers at this point where he fits in to theMets plan. The good news is this happened at the right time. There is multiple openings in the Buffalo rotation and this should be the clincher to give Dylan another shot as a starter in 2011.

No comments: