2/11/09

New Met - SP Matt DeSalvo




From: http://www.mariettaregister.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=823&Itemid=1

If there's ever been a pitcher who needed a fresh start, it's Matt DeSalvo. Thanks to the New York Mets, he's getting it.

DeSalvo, a 28-year-old former Marietta College All-American, has signed a minor league contract with the Mets and has been invited to the Major League spring training camp. That's the good news.

The bad news is, New York is loaded with starting pitching talent and pretty much has its rotation set. On the relief side, the Mets are well-stocked with more than 10 hurlers ahead of the New Castle, PA native.

For the rest of the story:

http://www.mariettaregister.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=823&Itemid=1

3 comments:

Nate Wooley said...

Well, other than the above post being a clear violation of our copyright I figure I should point out that the above is written, in its entirety, by my writer Mark Suek for The Marietta Register.

Best,

Nate Wooley
Publisher
Register Publishing, Inc

Mack Ade said...

Nate:

I did list your website to the article...

I shortend it and linked it...

If you want it totally off, let me know.

Mack (having a tough day...)

Nate Wooley said...

No, and thanks for paying attention to the pub. Mark's a good writer and I figure he deserves the recognition for his speech.

Good luck with the Mets. One of my pals is the most enthusiastic and loud Mets fan ever. He will go on.