7/11/09

New Feature Schedule & Other Stuff




Morning.


Check it out (sorta like what the Prez is doing...)


Doing a little house cleaning and organizing around here and I've come up with a new schedule for my features. here goes.


"Minor Thoughts" - will post that as the first posting each day... recaping what was ging on in the minors the day before... probably Mon-Fri, but maybe on the weekend also


"Minors Stuff" - will be the 2nd posting each day... you'all know what that is...


"More Stuff" - will follow Minors Stuff if there is... more stuff.


"Press Releases" - as they come in


"Roster Moves" - as they come in


"Prospect Reports" - Saturday


"2010 MLB Draft" - Sunday


I still would like th generate a weekly Q&A., but I just haven't got enough emails. Please ask me whatever at: macksmets@gmail.com


Slso, still looking for contributor writers who attend games in Buffalo, Binghamton, St. Lucie, Kingsport, Brooklyn, DSL, and VSL.


Mack

No comments: