3/24/12

I May Be Wrong, But… Apathy, Blogs, Rookies, C.J

• Met apathy has befallen Mack’s Mets. Most of the writers here are simply written out right now on this team. There are no more angles or spins worth spinning and, if I didn’t send out a “Mack and Company” question to all of them a couple of times a week, I wouldn’t have anything from them. We sure could use an opening day, followed by a five-game winning streak, right now.


 • I did a run through some of the other blogs and they too seem to be reaching for subjects. I no longer follow any of them due to my bi-polar condition. My skin is simply too thin and I react when other sites follow my lead. I tend to put out a better product when everything is either coming out of my head or it’s from people of knowledge that I speak to. 


 • I really hope the Mets don’t make the mistake of promoting both Matt Harvey and Josh Edgin a year too early. I too am very impressed with what they have done so far this fall, but… wait a minute. This is going to be a shit year anyway, right? Then why not bring all the prospects up and give them a jump on success someday. I’m thinking 1B Ike Davis, 2B Reese Havens, SS Phillip Evans, 3B Wilmer Flores, C Jeff Diehl, OF Brandon Nimmo, Matt den Decker, Gilbert Gomez, and rotation Harvey, Zack Wheeler, Jeurys Familia, Domingo Tapia, and Juan Urbina. You see how this bi-polar shit works? 


 • Tweet from CJ Nitkowski - “My record as NYM all-time ERA leader will remain intact. Beyond grateful for opp to throw for them in PSL. Positive experience but no deal.”

No comments: