6/8/09

Tomorrow ; Draft Day Happenings




Yeah... that's me in the middle.
Okay, first of all, there will be no more updates on the top picks... everybody in the world has added their top 20 picks and all we're doing is mixing around 40 names on each other's polls.
I will be online at www.flushinguniversity.com at 5pm, though I will be posting normal Mets stuff here all day.
You don't have to join that site to view what is posted, but if you want to join the fun, please do join it. In fact, go there today and join up. You can easily cancel your membership the following day.
I still plan on having a number of writers join me, but we'll find out who shows up tomorrow.
The draft has changed this year and there will only be the first two rounds on Tuesday. The Mets picks will be the following day.
I will post a recap of each of the players picked in the two rounds and all of you can comment.
The next day, Wednesday, I will be posting only the Mets picks.
Any questions?
Mack

No comments: