7/24/12

2013 Draft-Notes – Dan Slania, Blake Hickman, Nick Burdi, Mark Appel, Jordan Pacheco


Penn State facing loss of bowl/s and scholarships, but not so-called death penalty

Michael Conforto‏ -  Been a blast on this USA baseball team met so many great guys. Can't wait to compete against them next year

Marco Gonzales‏ -  What a truly life changing experience this has been. Made life long friends, had the time of our lives and won some ball games

Trevor Williams‏ -  USA Baseball its been real and a blessing! Going home with the bronze medal. Cant wait to be home and start training for ASU & Omaha 2013

Colton Plaia‏ -  A dream come true playing for #TeamUSA. Met some great guys. Wish them all the best of luck from here on. Can't wait to play some of them

Ryne Stanek‏ -  It's been a fun summer with this group of guys met good people, made memories, experienced some cool places playing baseball



USA win bronze medal with win over The Netherlands - Marco Gonzales 8.0-IP, 1-R, 6-H, 9-K… DJ Peterson - - 2-4 - Austin Cousino -  1-3, double, BB

Frankie Piliere-  Dan Slania, closer for Cotuit showing a power fastball with big life. Up to 96 so far, sitting 93-95

Nathan Winfrey, a SS from Liberty HS, has committed to Wichita State

 Blake Hickman -  I'm glad I'm going to the University of Iowa for school and for baseball, this is going to be a fun 3 years hopefully get a Big Ten title every year and making history. I thank God for the people in my corner who helped me throughout my life with everything with out y'all i dont know where i would be today. I'm Blessed to have those people and I won't let them down. God Bless! 

Chatham released Pepperdine Jr RHP Scott Frazier & Louisville Soph RHP Nick Burdi

Mark Appel‏ -  Thanks to Pirates for drafting me, their fans, my friends and family for showing support and Stanford for 3 great years! Ready for 1more! So excited to see what God has in store for me in this next chapter in life! Cardinal for 1 more year! 

Jordan Pacheco (Victoria--UTSA) is now 5-1 this summer after picking up the win. He pitched seven shutout innings, allowed just four hits and fanned 8 in his outing.


No comments: