Morning JD. Thanks for joining us.
1. Judging that there is a new television deal in place and the fact that the New York real estate market has rebounded, can we assume that the Mets can’t deal up the ‘we are broke’ card again in future drafts and off-seasons?
2. No one has been more perplexed at the under-slotting and lack of drafting power names early on in the drafts. Do you see any change in this come June by Sandy Alderson and Paul DePodesta?
3. I was lucky to spend a couple of years in the clubhouse during spring training. The team has lost a handful of real nice guys this past off-season. In your opinion, how important is team chemistry off the field and what happens when some wild card (like Kelly Shoppach or Jordany Valdespin) shows up?
4. The 2015 rotation looks like Matt Harvey, Zack Wheeler, Jon Niese, Noah Syndergaard, and ??? Care to make a guess who the SP5 will be?
5. Queens wise, in your opinion, when do we see our next Mets playoff game?