3/1/09

Prospect Update: 2B - David Havens




Question: You are projected to be the Mets' starting second baseman in 2012. When that day arrives, how do you plan to handle the scrutiny that playing in New York City brings?

Havens: "Playing in New York would be a great opportunity. When the time comes, I'll just have to keep an even keel and be myself. If I do that and have fun, everything will take care of itself. Everybody has their good days. And, everybody has their bad days. You have to realize that."

Link: http://www.charleston.net/news/2009/mar/01/havens73431

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shouldn't you spell his name right?

Mack Ade said...

Hi Anonymous guy who probably writes a different Met blog -

thanks for the help...

yes I do have trouble spelling, and if you knew why, I'm sure you'd understand...

God Bless to you and your family.

Mack