5/8/12

Citi Field II and III

I managed to secure some tickets to Citi Field for both Friday and Saturday evenings. Although this team has been having its ups and downs, I thoroughly enjoy watching them. Knowing that each one of these guys is playing there hearts out to earn time at the major league level makes watching that much more enjoyable. Friday was a tough game. I really thought that it was a game that should have been won, but I thought it was an even bigger statement that they were still able to take two out of three.


I'm hoping to get to about 25 games this year. I have already been to five and its only May. I'm looking to get into the Party City deck because I've heard great reviews about it. All you can eat food and beer is a great look. The sausage and peppers at Citi are by far the best meal. Right behind it is the nacho supreme which is not too bad of a buy in itself. 


Its really showing that Ike missed all of last year. As one would imagine, he is getting frustrated and trying to do too much with every at bat. He needs to get back to being patient, seeing pitches and letting the game come to him. I still have the utmost confidence in him becoming a very good major league player.


McFaddens is a great place. Spend some time pre and post game there. Its a good time with a lot of good people...



No comments: