7/14/12

About Last Night...


After a fun night out last night and watching the Mets game last night I wanted to give my thoughts on the way we played. Chris Young was pretty shaky most of the night and just didn’t have it last night…despite the bad start from Young , The rest of the Mets didn’t help themselves any either…loading the bases with no outs and having 2’ks and a flyout is simply terrible. The Mets leaky pen is seriously starting to piss me off lately and the troll moments of going to Miguel Batista in a tight game was funny to me a few weeks ago, But now it’s starting to get a tad old and he walked 4 if the 9 guys he faced (thanks dick)

                Josh Edgin looked good actually despite giving up a homer to Chipper (can’t even get mad its Chipper Met fans just expect him to kill us). I’m Actually going to change my tune about Ramon Ramirez and I think this guy needs to see the minors for a bit and Acosta deserves a second look since he’s been lights out since he got sent down to Buffalo. I don’t know how long the Mets can hang on without some serious bullpen help but I hope Alderson makes some moves to help this team...The Mets are a hungry team with some massive flaws and I would hate to see a promising season go by the wayside due to the front office unwilling to get this team the help they need..And also Lucas Duda is not a right fielder and he needs to quit kicking Met fans in the balls with brutal defense.

Hopefully the Mets can salvage a win against Tommy Hanson tonight and take the series, but this team’s flaws are going to bite them in the ass unless something is done…..LETS GO METS!

No comments: