7/11/12

Get Well Dillon Gee ! - by Pedro


Good Morning Everyone!

                After a long night at work, I thought I’d get a quick post up in regards to Dillon Gee. I hope he has a speedy recovery from his artery clot and that he can come back healthy and continue what has been a promising career and season. I’ve been a huge fan of Gee’s since he came up at the end of the 2010 season and eventually when he replaced Chris Young last year. I love the way he goes after hitters and throws strikes and mixes pitches well, he can seriously look filthy on nights that he has his stuff moving the way he wants. I also cant rave enough about his bulldog mentality when he’s on the mound as well, reminds me of Johan to be honest,  the way they both can gut out 6 innings on nights they don’t have their best stuff and will keep it close more times than not. I think most KNOWLEDGEABLE Mets fans would be hard pressed to feel like the Mets don’t have a good chance of winning when Dillon is on the bump and I was looking forward to him being on the mound to start that big series against ATL. Anyways, I’ll keep this short and finish with this-We Love ya Dillon! and a speedy recovery…and LETS GO METS!         

No comments: