7/11/12

I May Be Wrong, But… Prospects, Writers, 2013 Sneak Peek, Blog Update




    1.     Have you noticed that there are more ‘prospect’ articles being written about young Mets players lately. Do you know why? Answer: There are more young Mets prospects.

    2.     I really appreciate some of the other writers helping me out during this all-star break. Most of the minor league teams are off this week and it’s hard to keep a two-hour flow going with the posts without minor league games. We are a minor league blog, right?

3.     Kudos to ‘Pedro’ who seems to always have my back just when I’m short a post, especially today. He’s a great addition, keep up the great writing, and I really appreciate you, man.  We also heard from ‘The Exhibitionist’ this week (just kidding, Doctor) about the Dickey snub, and Craig Brown, an oldie but a goody. Stephen Guilbert  pitched but emailed today that he will be offline for around a week.

 
4.     I put up my latest mock draft just now. It’s way to early, but it looks like there will be far more everyday players chosen early come June 2013 that the usual RHPs. Some revelations so far: 

In the top 30 picks: 

14 high school players

            8 RHPs
            7 OFers
            4 Cs
3 1Bmen (?)
3 SS
            2 LHPs
            2 3Bmen
            0 2Bmen 
5.     Up to 587 followers on Twitter… welcome ‘B T’ and Phillip Mohr… no comments on Mack’s Mets for third straight day… 2,670 pages views Monday on Mack’s Mets.  2,350 on Tueday.

No comments: