12/6/12

Writers



As you might have noticed, Christopher ‘Soto’ has been doing a great job adding content here at Mack’s Mets and I want to thank him for all he does. It has become very quiet regarding the other writers who all have real lives and commitments out there. We’re hoping to see more in the future, but, the site doesn’t work properly unless we cover everything about both this game and this team.  Sabrmetrics… fantasy teams… the history of the game… rumors… evaluations of trades in the league… legal issues… there’s so much more we can write and talk about, but one person can only do so much. PLEASE consider becoming a writer here at Mack’s Mets. We need people that will commit to a minimum of one post per week, or a five posts a week, one per day Mon-Fri, at a fixed time.

Either way, as I said, the site can’t have too much baseball information. PLEASE email me at: macksmets@gmail.com and I’ll invite you into the site. It’s very simple to learn it and you and I can go over the details via email once I hear from you. 

Thanks for any consideration.

Mack

No comments: