5/2/12

Please Help Eric

Dear Friends and Family,

I am participating in theNYC Marathon on November 4th, 2012 as a member of The Leukemia and LymphomaSociety’s (LLS) Team In Training (TNT).

I will be running inmemory of my mother who passed away from Leukemia about 10 years ago and allthose who have lost loved ones to blood cancer. My participation in this eventwill also be in memory of my grandfather who died from Leukemia and my greatuncle who was diagnosed with Myeloma about two years ago.

Please use the link below to donate online quickly and securely pluslearn more about my progress.  You will receive a confirmation of yourdonation by email and I will be notified as soon as you make your donation.
  
   http://pages.teamintraining.org/nyc/nyc12/ericlastres
  
Each donation helps accelerate finding a cure for leukemia, lymphoma andmyeloma. Nearly 958,000 Americans are battling these blood cancers.  I amhoping that my participation in Team In Training will help bring them hope andsupport.

Thank you very much for your support, I greatly appreciate yourgenerosity.
  
Best,
Eric





2 comments:

Mack Ade said...

come on folks...

this isn't me begging for a computer...

help the kid out...

Mack

Stephen Guilbert said...

Good luck Eric!