5/28/10

Fnail Drive for the MLB Draft

(it's late... all my meds have kicked in, and the brain has basically shut down so excuse any typos... I''ll recheck this in the morning...)

-well, we're getting down to the short hairs on the research adding up to Monday, June 7, the first day of the dtaft.

-as you have seen, I'm trying to keep up with everything that comes in during the last month of the draft coverage and I should be averaging at least five "five-paks: of draft propsects and things being writtin about them in the past week... that's 25 features a day...

-my apologies to the Mets fans who might seem slighted, but I'm trying to keep up on that also..

-regarding dead people, I would appreciate it if everyone would hang in  there bore the end of the draft...

I will begin working on my final mock draft compilation this weekend. I invision at least 10 rounds and it shoud be posted no later than Wednesday evening.

Monday is my wedding aniversary, but I should be online by 7pm...  I will concentrate on Mets picks those thre days but will run a thread, featuring my thoughts on all the drafts that come in...

Beginning next Monday, look for comprehensive research on all the Mets picks in all the rounds.

Any suggestions, give me a ring.

Mack

No comments: