6/18/12

2012 Mets Draft Signing Chart - 6/18/12


As of today, 6/18/12, here is the most up-to-date I could find on the 2012 Mets First Year Player Draft signings, with bonus details & assignment for the ones I could find. There were a few players that have been confirmed as signing, but I couldn't find the bonus details yet, ie.Richie Rodriguez, Paul Sewald, Matthew Bowman, Stefan Sabol, Tyler Vanderheiden, Timothy Peterson & Jeff Reynolds.

I'll try to keep this updated as often as I can as information becomes available, but for negotiating reasons, I have a feeling some of the guys will not be made available until we get closer to the signing deadline so the agents are not aware how much money is still available in the pot. 

If there are any additions, edits or deletions that need to be done, please let me know in the comments section and I'll gladly make any appropriate changes, if necessary. 



Stay tuned....

The Closer

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great that so many guys are signed so early. One of the bright sides to the new rules.

Mack Ade said...

Connor:

No one summed up thoughts on the dram here better than you did.

We would love to have you become a writer here and write through the eyes of a 15-year old fan.
email me your real email address to: macksmets@gmail.com and we'll get it dun....

Unknown said...

Hi Mack,
I'm sorry, I'm already stretched to the limit when it comes to my writing. I write my own blog UpAlongFirst.com and I also write for Real Dirty Mets and MetsMerizedOnline.
I definitely would, but it's already too much for me.
Thanks for the offer. :)