5/20/10

Draft Report

Well, draft day is just around the corner (June 7) and I’ve been trying to keep my prospect report up-to-date. There’s a ton of info that comes in this time of the year and it’s been taking me around five hours a day to add what is pertinent.



I want you all to have an opportunity to get his in your hands before the draft comes up. Right now it’s over 200,000 words and I can send it to you via email for your own download.


I tried unsuccessfully to sell it here on my site (had one purchase), so instead… IT’S YOURS FOR FREE… all you have to do is email your email address to me at macksmets@gmail.com and I’ll send it right out.


In return, nothing… but, I do ask you to consider a contribution by using the donation box on the top right portion of page one of this website. Every little bit helps an old war horse.

No comments: