6/6/12

Draft Notes 6-6-12 – Mack’s Draft Friends



                                                Some of my “friends”….

Courtney Hawkins -
“ I woke up this morning and I was still in a hotel so I know i wasn't dreaming GOD has really been good without him I am nothing!”

Lex Rutledge -
“Thanks so much for the support and prayers! I'm so happy to continue my dream! Couldn't be more proud to be a Baltimore Oriole!”

Corey Oswalt
 “Thanks for all the love and support!!”

Dane Phillips
 “Thanks for the congratulations everybody! I am very thankful for yals support and feel very blessed!!”

Jesmuel Valentin Diaz
“Si bien es cierto que Jesmuel Valentín pudo haber disfrutado de más fama al ser hijo del ex ligamayorista José Valentín, también es verdad que estuvo “bajo la sombra” de Carlos Correa, la primera selección del draft del 2012, de parte de los Astros.”

Chris Diaz
“ I just want to thank everybody who has kept up and followed me and supported me throughout the years! Yesterday was a dream come true and I couldn't have done it without a great support system! Thanks to all who have sent me best wishes as well!”




No comments: