11/8/12

Introduction from Mack's Mets Writer RHP Zac Ryan

2 comments


Hey everyone, my name is Zac Ryan

I am a senior at Andrean High School in Northwest Indiana. I pitch and play third for the Indiana Prospects, and am committed to Georgia Tech to do the same. I am eligible for this upcoming draft and was recently interviewed by Mack.  I was at the Tournament of Stars, East Coast Professional Showcase, and Area Code Games this past year. Also, I was a Louisville Slugger Pre-Season First Team All-American as a two way player for high school. Mack asked me to become a writer a couple weeks after our interview, and I thought it was a great idea. 

Just posting to introduce myself to everyone! 

2 comments:

John said...

Welcome! I look forward to hearing your insights

Mack Ade said...

We look forward to having Zac and Cory Ray aboard to take us through their senior season at high school

Mack's Mets © 2012