11/8/12

Introduction from Mack's Mets Writer RHP Zac Ryan



Hey everyone, my name is Zac Ryan

I am a senior at Andrean High School in Northwest Indiana. I pitch and play third for the Indiana Prospects, and am committed to Georgia Tech to do the same. I am eligible for this upcoming draft and was recently interviewed by Mack.  I was at the Tournament of Stars, East Coast Professional Showcase, and Area Code Games this past year. Also, I was a Louisville Slugger Pre-Season First Team All-American as a two way player for high school. Mack asked me to become a writer a couple weeks after our interview, and I thought it was a great idea. 

Just posting to introduce myself to everyone! 

2 comments:

John said...

Welcome! I look forward to hearing your insights

Mack Ade said...

We look forward to having Zac and Cory Ray aboard to take us through their senior season at high school